Fake Dank Vapes, TKO and Other fake THC Vaping Brands Are Linked to Illnesses
Health officials released the names of several products identified by patients who have been sickened in Illinois and Wisconsin.
Do Dank Vapes have pesticides?
More likely than not, yes. Dank Vapes contain THC oil that can be filled by anyone. They have been tested and come up dirty for pesticides. However, any Dank Vapes you get could have different oil in it.
Frequently asked Dank Vapes Questions.
Here we will go through all the most commonly asked Dank Vapes questions. If you have a question not covered here, post it below in our comments.buy dankvape online here
How do I know if my Dank Vapes is real?
No Dank Vapes are real at this point. Any real Dank Vapes that may have existed as a company based in Los Angeles, California, no longer exists.
What is a Dank Vape? buy dankvape online here
A Dank Vape is a fake cartridge printed in China. They are made to look like they are part of a brand called Dank Vapes, but the brand is fake. Empty versions of Dank cartridges are sold on Alibaba and DHgate. They are then filled by THC oil producers, often cut with less than desirable ingredients.
Do Dank Vapes have pesticides?
More likely than not, yes. Dank Vapes contain THC oil that can be filled by anyone. They have been tested and come up dirty for pesticides. However, any Dank Vapes you get could have different oil in it.buy dankvape online here
Will Dank Vapes ship anywhere?
Keep reading on we will explain everything we know about fake Dank Vapes cartridges. We go through the identifiers from easiest to hardest. If your Dank Vapes cartridge does not pass one of these checks, it’s a fake. Some of the tests are not black or white answers, like determining the thinness of the oil, but we offer pictures to help guide you in the right direction.Buy dank vapes online from the most reputable online vendor and have it delivered to any location within the USA, CANADA & worldwide.
Reasons why you should get your vape carts from legit dispensaries instead of black market retailers
- Health and Safety – Health and safety will always be number 1 for recreational and medicinal users alike. These street cartridges might be cheaper at times, but this makes it more probable of it being contaminated. Contaminants in the form of pesticides, fungicides, and residual solvents are all over the black market. Even if you are in a black market area, look for white market cartridges that have made it your way. Even Brite Labs carts have been seen in the Chicago area recently.buy dankvape online here
- The negative effects of pesticides and residual solvents might not be immediately clear but it might manifest when you continue using contaminated cannabis priducts. There were those who were unlucky though and got the shorter end of the stick when they consumed a fake cannabis product in April of 2018: an outbreak in Illinois was reported with 2 deaths and 54 other cases of bleeding.
- Supporting the legal cannabis industry – You show your support to the Cannabis Industry by purchasing from licensed sellers. When you buy from legit suppliers they provide stable jobs in the new legal cannabis industry. The black market does not care about your safety, they want to get the most money out of a product.
- Bad for the environment – remember that illegal cultivators are operating out of places that do not meet all safety and environmental standards. Disposal of waste may not be properly carried out nor is worker safety often a top priority.
- Everyone’s Happy – As soon as we straighten things up from top to bottom then we can all be happy. Eventually we will all benefit from cannabis as long as we have clean cultivators, licensed dispensaries and an end to the black market.buy dankvape online here